- Consists of a torsion testing unit modified to test four samples in a saline solution.
- Tests are conducted on samples previously forged under various conditions.
Spécialité d’équipement Testing site
The triaxial test cell with a biaxial extensometer serves to determine the rupture envelope of carbon-based materials under compressive loading.
- Maximum dimensions of cylindrical samples: 50 mm x 100 mm
- Maximum temperature: 200 °C
- Confinement pressure: 80 MPa
- Loading cell of 1300 kN
This eqiupment is used for characterization of cathode and anode materials at ambient temperature, which is the reference state for multiphysical constitutive laws based on the thermodynamics of irreversible processes.
- Maximum dimensions of cylindrical samples: 150 mm x 300 mm.
- Possibility of superimposing several samples.
- Ambient temperature.
- 600 kN compressive load.
LVDT, extensometers and strain gauges available.
This equipment can also be used for testing of cement-based materials.
- Testing unit for thermo-electro-mechanical study of anode assemblies.