Gel permeation chromatograph (GPC)
Prof. X-Grant Chen
418 545-5011 # 2603
- Physical and chemical analysis
- This device serves to separate polymers used during flocculation.
- The molecular mass and the polydispersity of polymers can be obtained by this chromatography system. Furthermore, purification and measuring of polymers are possible using this machine.
- This chromatograph is equipped with a refraction index detector (RID).
- The data obtained by this system are essential for measuring the effectiveness of polymers and for understanding the interaction mechanisms between polymers and solid materials.