Welcome to the 19th edition of the REGAL Student Day, JER 2022
The JER is a unique opportunity where students, researchers, professionals, technicians, professors and industry stakeholders meet, discuss and share their knowledge on aluminum. This year, the Université du Québec à Chicoutimi (UQAC) is responsible for the organization of the REJ in collaboration with the REGAL team.
The event will be held at UQAC.
The JER 2022 offers:
- Seven student conferences.
- Six training sessions on aluminium-related topics.
- A student scientific poster session (50 on average).
- A cocktail reception and networking lunch.
- More than 10 cash prizes will be awarded to the best posters and the best lecture during the meal.
- General Assembly of REGAL members.